Path to Financial Freedom
Building and preserving your personal wealth requires specialized attention. Our Personal Financial Planning services provide you one-on-one guidance and a comprehensive financial plan designed for who you are, how you live, all the things you want to do and all the things you haven’t thought of yet. A plan designed to help you reach the major milestones like college and retirement without overlooking the smaller details like buying a new car or taking a dream vacation.
Every plan we create starts with a conversation about your hopes, dreams, desires and even your fears
Whether you are just starting to save or you’re ready to retire, we will begin by getting to know who you are and what you want out of life. Then we will work with you to build a fully customized, realistic financial plan designed to account for all of your wants and needs and prioritize the goals that are most important to you.
- Save enough for a comfortable retirement by identifying your retirement needs, analyzing your assets and sources of retirement income, reviewing estimated shortfalls, and identifying the best ways to save for retirement given your financial situation and risk tolerance.
- Pay for your child’s college education by accurately estimating the amount of money you’ll need, analyzing your assets, reviewing estimated shortfalls and considering general alternatives and strategies to help address these potential shortfalls, and developing an optimal savings plan given your financial situation and risk tolerance.
- Protect your family in case of you become disabled by ensuring you have enough money in your emergency fund and analyzing your life, disability, health, home, and auto insurance coverage. We also review your will and various powers of attorney designed to take care of your affairs in the event you are incapacitated and can’t manage them yourself.
- Achieve your investment goals by identifying the steps needed to maximize your investment returns as well as the steps needed to help minimize your risk while building increased predictability of your investment returns.
- Leave a legacy for your heirs by maximizing the value of your estate by saving tax dollars, professional fees, and court costs. As well as minimizing the costs of probate, creditors, lawyers, and estate taxes, which can negatively impact the value of your estate. We also help you stay in control of your affairs by providing a road map for passing your estate on to your heirs.
Our process starts with an initial consultation where we learn more about you. Below documentation is helpful to assess your financial situation:
- Two most recent federal income tax returns
- Statements from pensions or other employer benefit income
- Social Security statement(s) or check stub(s)
- Statements from bank accounts
- Statements from investment/brokerage accounts
- Statements from retirement accounts and employer-sponsored benefit programs (401(k), 403(b), 457, etc.)
- Statements from annuities
- Outstanding balances of loans (mortgage auto, credit card, business, equity line, etc.)
- Estate planning documents (will, power of attorney, trust, etc.)
- Life and disability insurance policies
- Long-term care insurance policies
While each individual’s needs are unique, many people have similar objectives: ensure they have the income they need today, plan for retirement tomorrow, or to grow their assets. I&U CPA LLC’s core solutions are designed to provide a framework for your specific goals.
- Retirement Solutions: Whether you are early in your career, actively contemplating retirement or already retired, we can help ensure you have the resources you need for the retirement lifestyle you want. I&U CPA LLC offers a comprehensive range of retirement planning services, savings options that permit both tax-deductible contributions and tax-deferred earnings, and a dedicated and knowledgeable staff to help with planning your retirement. In addition, we can assist you in developing your overall financial plan to achieve specific goals through targeted tools including 401(k) plans, traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs.
- Legacy & Estate Solutions: Effective legacy planning requires both the right vehicles, such as trusts, wills and insurance, combined with the prudent selection, balance and placement of investments. By drawing from I&U CPA’s extensive array of tax, trust and financial planning expertise, your financial advisor can help ensure your wishes are implemented.
A financial plan’s true value comes with its implementation. Let us help you attain financial freedom by requesting a consultation below.
Personal Financial Planning Request